A few more days and I'll be able to crawl back in that big comfy chair from Valley Ridge Furniture and continue our current series, "Comfortable". Last Sunday we looked at how it can be easy for us as a church to get comfortable and how Ephesians 6 tells us to armor up because it's going to be anything but comfortable!
This week we're going to really get out of our comfort zones and talk about tithing. People who tithe don't mind hearing about tithing :] Actually, church is the best place to hear about money. If you are going to follow God, you need to know what God says about money. I'm actually looking forward to it, and I think it will be a great day in the history of our church.
What else is happening?
- Great 1st Wednesday service last night. The worship was very powerful. We were all challenged.
- Yesterday's staff meeting was exceptional! We're all thankful to have Conard back!!
- "Aftermath" for Shakedown Teens starts today. Teens can come to the church right after school, finish homework, have supper together, and help set up for the Shakedown. Very cool.
- The snow is disappearing!
- We're in Saint John Fri-Sat helping my parents move. (Moving is from the pit!)