Saturday, March 22

Another quote

I haven't posted a whole lot of personal transparency on this site, but here's a small nibble.

When I feel as though I need to go to a whole new level, be stretched, and basically dig deeper... I read like crazy. This has been one of those weeks. I've had to study for and write two sermons (Good Friday & Easter Sunday) and there has been a whole lot of other 'stuff' going on in the church. (mostly good!!) So, I pray like crazy (often in the middle of the night), I stay in God's word and then I read as much other stuff as I can possibly read.

Most of my reading this week has been online, blogs etc, gaining perspective, snippets of wisdom, or just 'borrowing' ideas for our church. Here's a great quote I came across:

Persistence isn't using the same tactics over and over. That's just annoying.

Persistence is having the same goal over and over. - Seth Godin

Sunday's a comin'...

-Tim

No comments: