Sunday, December 23

What a Sunday!

If you are anywhere near Olivet Wesleyan, I hope you didn't miss today's service! We had everything from the kids on the stage singing and dancing, a baby dedication (great to have Greg Boyce home!), advent week 4, 4 baptisms...whew! There were 282 there.

Now our focus shifts to Christmas Eve. We were joking around in the lobby after church today - taking guesses at how many we would have at our two services. I will be stoked if we have over 300 total. We've got a few surprises up our sleeves, and I think it's going to be one of our most meaningful services yet.

I heard that Zellers re-opens at 12:01 tonight. Anyone going ;->

Yesterday, as part of "Olivet Youth Give Back", I was able to take some of my gifts over to the church and have them wrapped by teens and Pastor Mark. Sweet! Thanks Pastor Mark and others who were helping out. You've kept me from staying up into the middle of the night wrapping gifts!

See you tomorrow: 4 PM or 6 PM Come half an hour early, drink some cider, coffee or hot chocolate, enjoy a cookie, and have your family photo taken!

PT

No comments: